Saturday, December 11, 2010

STALKER TAUNT

OK STALKER - I realise you are going to keep doing what you do - so here is a genuine Taunt! now go away and collapse in that heap you do sooo well




How much is all this costing - 114.78.66 - you are on my sites more than I am, seriously, what exactly is it your hunting for? In the past 24 hours you've spent more than 8 hours scouring my blogs - while I'm flattered - the fact that I know it's you, worries me deeply. The thought of you getting all hyper over my words is a definite concern for those around you. I've no doubt that you have some more of your odd chaos planned - frankly - I just don't give  a damn! You seriously need to seek professional help - and not that hippy pill offering quack - you have a serious problem!

All this has got to be causing you mind-bending anxiety, your causing it yourself, it's all absolutely pointless - just let go - GO AWAY.

PLEASE STOP VISITING MY BLOGS! 

GO AWAY PLEASE, YOUR DISTURBED

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin